Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Commitment

So it’s been a while since I have written on this blog. My running has suffered quite some misses. I had a stress fracture on my right foot that kept reappearing for 3 years. Every time I got intense with my running the injury would reappear. I have found a solution (I hope) and I have started to train for my first ½ marathon in a long while. What is my solution, you ask. I will tell you. I have been seeing a Chiropractor. He cracks me every month and so far it has been working. I have started training like I said for a ½ and this will be the true test if it has worked or not. Through out my training plan (which I got on Runner’s World) I will see my Chiropractor once a month or as needed. Here’s hoping that I will be able to compete this year. From my title, you are wondering what I am talking about. Well here is the thing; I should have been keeping up with this blog even if I wasn’t running. One of my resolutions for 2013 is to write. So I am committing myself to writing this blog every week and some times more if I can. Here is to seeing you more this year.

No comments: